Watch your kids’ imagination flourish as they craft their very own dish in a matter of minutes!
The Best Part?
All you need is a plastic cup, a couple of permanent markers, and an oven!
Begin by having your child decorate their plastic cup. Encourage them to get creative! The more they decorate, the more colorful their bowl will turn out!
Bake & Watch
Place your child’s decorated bowl on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake at 250 degrees.
Turn the oven light on and let them watch as their colorful cup magically transforms into a beautiful bowl!
Cool & Use!
Once your child’s new bowl is done cooling, it’s ready to be put to use! Whether you use it for snacks, art supplies, or gifting, your child can be proud of their creation! Every time it’s put to use, they can remember that they are capable of creating amazing things!
Give it a go!
We hope you have fun making your own unique bowls at home! We hope you show off your child’s work of art on social media, and don’t forget to tag us!
Find more creative activities like this by grabbing a copy of the Creative Cookbook on our shop page!
- Clear plastic cup
- Colorful permanent markers
- Parchment paper
- Baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using markers, create a design on the plastic cup.
- Place a decorated cup, open side down, onto a prepared baking sheet.
- Place in oven and watch carefully until the desired bowl shape is formed.
- With an adult’s assistance, remove the sheet from oven with oven mitts.
- Allow to cool.
- Fill with snacks, crafting supplies, or anything else your heart desires!