Nowadays, it can be tricky to find snacks that are both nutritious and delicious. Most store-bought snacks for children are full of added sugars which is not a sustainable source of energy for their rapidly growing minds and bodies!
We suggest trying to find recipes that are quick, simple, and nutritious so that your child can stay energized and ready to tackle their goals all day long!
We hope you give this recipe for our delicious apple chips a go. If you do, make sure to share with us by commenting below and tagging us on social media!
- 2-3 large apples
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Wash apples well.
- Core the cleaned apples and slice into thin discs.
- Lay slices out across cookie sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour on the lowest rack, then move up to the highest rack and cook for an additional 1 ½ hours.
- Remove from over, allow to cool, and enjoy!